Question for candidate Jonathan Walther (was: Re: Nomination)

On Sun, Feb 26, 2006 at 08:58:39AM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 26, 2006 at 12:02:11AM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > On 10576 March 1977, Ted Walther wrote:
> > > I nominate myself for DPL in this 2006 election.
> >
> > You havent learned from the worst-result of a DPL candidate ever?
> > Even "None of the above" was better than you.
>
> I find that response utterly inappropriate. It would be inappropriate
> even during the campaign.

You're right, it needs rephrasing.

First, $SUBJECT. Done.

Second, the body:

Mister Walther,

Your result last year was the worst result any DPL candidate had ever
had, exluding those candidates who clearly stated during campaigning
that they were not seriously running for DPL.

What makes you believe that the vote is going to turn out in your favour
this year? Do you believe you are standing a chance of winning this
year? If so, what would you claim has changed since last year?

--
Fun will now commence