Re: Draft ballot for the GFDL vote

Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> [   ] Choice 2: GFDL licensed works are free unless unmodifiable sections present

All GFDL works have unmodifiable sections, including at least:

 * [4D, 4E] Copyright statements

 * [4A, 4I] Parts of the section entitled "History"

 * [4F] The permission notice, which must be "in the form shown in the
        Addendum below"

 * [4H] A copy of the GFDL

 * [4J] Random URLs

So, unfortunately, that phrasing won't work.

(Oh, and just to be clear, I'm not saying that all of these are [or are
not] DFSG-freeness issues, just that they're unmodifiable sections)