Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

Le jeudi 09 février 2006 à 23:19 +0100, Marco d'Itri a écrit :
> On Feb 09, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > This was necessary only because the release manager believed the changes
> > to be non-editorial. I cannot even understand an interpretation of the
> > old wording that can lead us to accept non-free documentation into main.
> This may be annoying for you, but it's a fact that there is an
> interpretation of the old wording which has been used for years to
> accept non-free documentation into main.

Or maybe this is only something that has been invented a posteriori when
people realized some documentation from the FSF, that was believed to be
free because it is the FSF, had been accepted into main despite its
license written by hordes of monkeys.