Re: Anton's amendment

Anton Zinoviev <anton@lml.bas.bg> writes:
>>From DFSG:
>
>    The license may restrict source-code from being distributed in
>    modified form _only_ if the license allows the distribution of
>    "patch files" with the source code for the purpose of modifying the
>    program at build time.

What is the difference between a "patch file" as used in DFSG and a
"build system to produce a patch file" as used by you? I think a set
of files which run on the original source to produce the modified
source do qualify as a "patch file set", no matter how complex the
production run needs to be, as long as it is automated.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *