Re: State of the GR

On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 10:00:14PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         As far as I am aware, neither the proposal nor the amendment
>  have been modified/re-ratified; and no  other GR or amendment has met
>  the required number of seconds; so the page at
>  http://vote.debian.org/2006/vote_001  is still current and valid.

I also believe it's been the required two weeks so Adeodato, me or any
of the seconders can call for a vote at any time now. I'm probably going
to not have any internet access for the next week, so I'll leave that
to Adeodato and Steve Langasek to worry about 'til I'm back.

The only things I think are still up in the air are whether the "transparent
source accompaniment" issue is accurate, and if anyone's going to finish up the
additional proposal/s.

Cheers,
aj