Re: Amendment: GFDL is compatible with DFSG

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006, Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> Hereby I am proposing an amendment to the GR about GFDL opened by
> Anthony Towns [Sun, 01 Jan 2006 15:02:04 +1000]
>
> I wish to thank everybody who will support this amendment, especially
> I wish to thank those who second it.

I second the amendment proposed by Anton Zinoviev in
<[🔎] 20060122234540.GA11375@debian.inet>.

I think that the whole body of Debian developers have their right to
express how they interpret the GFDL and that we need to vote on the
subject. This amendment being a regularly voiced opinion, it should
definitely be on the ballot.

(I have not yet made my opinion if I will vote this amendment or not but
I'm definitely for something more reasonable than removing all our
documentation, and this amemdment is one possible solution).

Regards,
--
Raphaël Hertzog