Re: Amendment: GFDL is compatible with DFSG

[Wouter Verhelst]
> I will _not_ second this proposal. Moreover, I would like to ask any
> Debian Developer who's thinking of doing a second to consider what it
> would imply.

Seconding doesn't mean voting for.  Often someone will second an
amendment just to ensure that it gets on the ballot.  That probably
makes sense in this case, in order to ensure that it is defeated
decisively, so that GFDL proponents of the future cannot claim the
support of a "silent majority" of Debian developers.

In other words, if this amendment does get on the ballot, the spectre
of "invariant sections are just fine" should go away once and for all.