Re: GR Proposal: GFDL statement

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 09:53:43PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 11:37:37AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > So, I've updated the wiki [0] in response to most of the suggestions
> > on the list so far.
> Okay, given the lack of further response (except for dato's alternate
> proposal!), I've tweaked the wording one more time, and I think this
> is the final version. Seconds appreciated.

So, we've had five seconds making this a formal proposal:

    Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>

    Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org>

    Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>

    Kalle Kivimaa <killer@debian.org>

    Roger Leigh <rleigh@whinlatter.ukfsn.org>

Dato's alternate proposal (which for the record I don't accept as an replacement
of the original, which thus means it will be a separate option on the ballot if
it receives sufficient seconds) has received three so far by my count:

    Christopher Martin <chrsmrtn@debian.org>

    Pierre Habouzit <madcoder@debian.org>

    Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org>

Cheers,