Re: Question for candidate Towns

* Anthony Towns [Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:52:49 +1000]:
> >>http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/12/msg01966.html

> Hrm. I thought for sure I'd made that clear in that thread, but now I
> can't seem to find any evidence of it.

  "I'm happy to do the same thing for any other maintainer who is being
  attacked by someone who's trying to use the BTS reopen command to force
  a maintainer to do things against their better judgement."

  That's from the link above.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Truth is the most valuable thing we have, so let's economize it.
                -- Mark Twain