Re: Question for candidate Towns

martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2005.03.11.1222 +0100]:
> > Which machines are you talking about?
>
> All those marked as restricted on db.debian.org.
>
> And of course, ftp-master.debian.org and security.debian.org :)

So that was just a bogus comment to keep up the fire?

ftp-master is copied on merkel, you can access without problems.
security.debian.org doesn't have more information readable by
developers than what is exposed via ftp and http.

> > Which information are you missing in particular?
>
> "The big picture" -- like how it all plays together.

"The big picture" is not hidden in restricted machines.  They are
restricted in order to reduce the chance to be compromised accidently.

> I am not trying to complain, just raise the point...

And the point is what exactly?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect.