Re: Questions for all candidates re: interpersonal behavior

On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 01:10:27PM -0500, Clint Adams wrote:
> Assume the demarcated hypothetical scenario to be true for the questions
> which follow.
>
> ===BEGIN ALLEGORY===
> [...]
> ===END ALLEGORY===

The answer to this problem is to achive reconciliation between
Andrew and you. That should be yours and Andrew's goal, but
everyone aware of the situation should try to help.

People close to either one of you are in an especially good
position to mediate. If we had the small teams and the loving
relationships (as advertised in my platform) the members of those
teams would be able to help best.