Re: Red-tops, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 01:26:20AM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:

> * They have friends who get puffed regularly, but "good news"
>   stories about groups on the blacklist can get ignored and/or
>   stuffed at the bottom of the issue.

Oooh! So the fact that I've shown up in it a few times means I'm part of
the Cabal now? Cool, where can I get my jacket insignia?

For those missing the irony: go search for any thread involving my email
and "ftpmaster", "new maintainer", "release process", at the very least...
I really have to wonder what you'd have to do or who you'd have to annoy
to get blacklisted from DWN. I mean, I can be downright annoying and
self-rightous at times, and I don't manage it... *what* does it take?
--
Joel Aelwyn <fenton@debian.org>                                       ,''`.
                                                                     : :' :