Re: Clarification about krooger's platform

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 05:14:53PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> Ben Burton <bab@debian.org> wrote:
> > As for secrecy, I find your objections interesting.  The debian-women
> > project has been making great efforts to actively improve transparency
> > of processes and access to relevant documentation throughout debian.

> They have? I thought they just posted "bugfixes" for using the
> "wrong" gender in examples. (Seriously, I've seen a bit more
> from reading blogs, but the bugs are the most visible act so far.)

Do most developers do anything for the project, or do they just
contribute to useless flamewars?  (Seriously, I've seen a bit more from
looking at the BTS and upload statistics, but the flamewars are the most
visible act so far.)

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer