Re: GR Proposal 3: Declassification of -private - Future content only

Scripsit Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch>
> On Friday 18 November 2005 15.41, Daniel Ruoso wrote:

>> Thus, I propose that the Debian project resolve that the process
>> defined in GR Proposal 2 will be applied *only* for the future content
>> of debian-private mailing list.

> Q on procedure: will there be a single vote with GR 2 and GR 3 or will they
> be handled separately anyway?

As I read the Constitution, Daniel's proposal will count as an
"amendment" to Anthony's.  There will be a single ballot where we get
the opportunity to rank the two proposals against each other and
against "further discussion".

Anthony's formal non-acceptance of the amendment just means that his
original proposal will still be an option on the ballot.

Henning Makholm  "They discussed old Tommy Somebody and Jerry Someone Else."