Re: GR Proposal: Declassification of -private

Hi,

        I have one comment on this: when the posts were made, they
 were made under the mantilla of a promise of privacy; I think it is
 wrong to retroactively change the rules without asking the authors
 for permission to publish.

        So, change the redaction rules to always listen to the
 author's wishes, and I think it would be a better proposal.

        manoj
--
Blessed are they that run around in circles, for they shall be known
as wheels.