Re: Debian Project Leader Election 2005 Results

On Monday 11 April 2005 04:41 pm, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
> For those who are tired of pressing page up/page down to understand the
> listing... a s/Option \d/$candidates[$1]/ge is helpfull...

  Or you could look at Manoj's cool graph.  I think it's linked as the
"statistics" page.

  Daniel

--
/------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> ------------------\
|                   The perfect is the enemy of the good.                   |