How should "None Of The Above" be used?

Hi,

I have a technical question on how to vote for the DPL voting system for
the following example:

| Suppose there are 3 candidates:
|  * Mr. good
|  * Mr. unsuitable
|  * Mr. bad
| Basically I want only Mr. good to be elected.  Otherwise, I think it is
| better to call there were no one for DPL.  At the same time, if by
| chance "Mr. unsuitable" and "Mr. bad" are dueling, I want to cast weigh
| to "Mr. unsuitable".

Is this correct answer?

 [1] Mr. good
 [3] Mr. unsuitable
 [4] Mr. bad
 [2] None Of The Above

As I read voting system, anything below "None Of The Above" is the same.
So does this become the same as:

 [1] Mr. good
 [3] Mr. unsuitable
 [3] Mr. bad
 [2] None Of The Above

If I want to weigh "Mr. unsuitable" over "Mr. bad", should I give up
part of my thought and vote as follows?

 [1] Mr. good
 [2] Mr. unsuitable
 [4] Mr. bad
 [3] None Of The Above

I am curious.

Osamu
PS: I do not admit nor deny that I am facing this kind of issues.