Re: my thoughts on the Vancouver Prospectus

[Sven Luther]
>> This is obviously unacceptable. Why would a small number of people
>> be allowed to veto inclusion of other people's work ?
>
> And a non-elected, non-properly-delegated, self-apointed group of
> people at that.

I tend to agree that the veto rights in the proposal are undemocratic.
It is probably better to allow the DPL to veto the inclusion, and
document that he is required to ask the porters, the ftp masters and
the release team before making up his mind.  This way the decition is
taken by an elected person, based on the available input from the
relevant teams.