Re: Question for the Debate/Candidates

> What Muppet character do you see yourself as, and why?

This is a question Yamm wants to answer (even though I took steps to
keep it away from this years election, it is still reading the lists
while I don't watch), and it is torturing me so much, I have to allow
this mail. Sorry about that.

THANK YOU, FILTHY SERVANT OF ME, YAMM THE GREAT. NOW HEAR WHAT THY TRUE
LEADER SAYS TO THEE!

Yamm - that is me - sees itself as Yamm. If Yamm wasn't in the Muppet
Show, that's because they didn't realize back then that nothing in this
world worth a penny, without Yamm, so they did not contract us. Yamm is
THE WORLD. Yamm is so huge, that Earth ran away, and Yamm stayed here in
its place, using Gravity to keep Humans on self, and to control them.
Yamm is the TRUE LEADER, you see?

BUT! Allow Yamm to lead Project Scud, behind the scenes (*ssssh*! that's
a secret!!1!), and Yamm will make a Muppet show of Debian. Very funny it
will be, Yamm promises!

--
Yamm