Re: Question to all candidates.

blu@daga.cl (Blu Corater) writes:

> On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 11:53:51PM +0100, Romain Francoise wrote:
>> Bill Allombert <allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr> writes:
>>
>> > How do you see the relation between Debian and Ubuntu in the future?
>>
>> Note that the LWN article about the DPL election has some quotes from
>> the candidates about Ubuntu and Debian at:

>> Your question is probably (at least partially) answered there.
>
> Problem is, you need to be subscribed to read it.

Since October of 2002, HP has sponsored a subscription to LWN for all
interested Debian developers, so this shouldn't be an issue for anyone
eligible to vote in DPL elections.

Details on how to get access to this benefit are in my original posting on
the subject:

    http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2002/10/msg00018.html

For what it's worth, 365 Debian developers have signed up so far and have
immediate access to the full LWN content.

Enjoy!

Bdale