A question for all the candidates

Would you please do the following?

1) Describe the nature of your current Debian commitments and how well
   you think you are currently fulfilling them.  For packages you
   maintain, just a brief statement for each of whether you have been
   able to keep up with bug reports, acknowledging NMUs, and the like
   would be helpful.  For other areas of responsibility can you please
   describe which area it is, and give a frank assessment of how well
   you've been keeping up with the tasks it implies?

2) Given the responses to number (1), do you envision any difficulties
   in making time for the added work the DPL must do?

Both these parts are important; I expect everyone to answer (2) by
saying "I don't envision any difficulties", but in order to honestly
evaluate the answers, some reflection along the lines of (1) is
important.

Thomas