Re: dak and the debian infrastructure

On 10224 March 1977, Sven Luther wrote:

>> >or debian-cd, where only one person can usually use it with one precise
>> >infrastructure in mind to build the debian isos.
>> Pardon?
> I know nobody excpt manty which is able to reproduce the builds of the
> weekly/daily debian-cd thingies, and the debian-cd used to build them is
> highly dependent on the archive organisation of the box on which it runs.

Then you know the wrong people.
Its easy to use after you read the docs/files that come with it.
Ive built several CDs/DVDs with it now (including some booting from
multiple architectures) and debian-cd itself wasnt the problem I had.

--
bye Joerg
[http://www.youam.net/stuff/info...-hosting.de/server-info.php]