Re: My platform

also sprach Angus Lees <gus@debian.org> [2005.03.08.0419 +0100]:
> Now available at http://people.debian.org/~gus/dpl-platform.html
>
> My sincere apologies for the delay.

Note up front: I have not yet looked at your platform.

I am the first to understand what it means to be hit by deadlines.
However, isn't a late submission of the platform a little unfair to
the other candidates? After all, you now had ample time to look over
theirs, read the lengthy threads on this list, and try to address
the points over which the others were criticised in a way that seems
to suit the general masses?

I am sorry if this sounds overly inculpatory, but I hope you will
understand my concerns. Could you please state in public that you
did not use the delay in any way to gain an advantage by looking
over the others' platforms and the ensuing discussion?

(maybe I am overly cautious/paranoid/pedantic/dorky. please excuse)

`. `'`