Re: DPL election IRC Debate - Call for questions

David Schmitt wrote:
Please discuss the social differences between debian-release and debian-kernel on the one side and the buildd admins and ftpmasters on the other side. Explain the differences in public opinion about the groups. Take the opportunity to identify other positive and negative examples for team development within Debian.

I think doing this would be actively harmful to resolving the problems in those teams. I'm not interested in having people feel the need to be defensive and worried about their participation in the project, and I don't think that kind of analysis could avoid that, especially in the context of DPL campaigning.

I do hope that can be changed.

Cheers,
aj