Re: Clarification about krooger's platform

MJ Ray wrote:

> Ben Burton <bab@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> Immediate examples that come to mind include their detailed articles on
>> the NM process, the new mentoring programme that they are developing and
>> a growing collection of entry-level articles on packaging and bug
>> squashing.
>
> Where are these articles posted? As a package sponsor, it could
> be a useful resource for me and my maintainers. I didn't find
> them anywhere obvious on http://www.debian.org/devel/join/

Debian dictionaries:
http://women.alioth.debian.org/dicts/

Packaging tutorial:
http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php/English/PackagingTutorial

Graphical flowchart of package {pre,post}{inst,rm} scripts:
http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php/English/MaintainerScripts

Building a package without Debhelper:
http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php/English/BuildingWithoutHelper

You can find more articles linked from the lower right-hand corner of
this page: http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php/English/HomePage

Helen Faulkner's series of essays about going through NM --
unfortunately I can't find the first one; the rest are at:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2004/08/msg00126.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2004/10/msg00017.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2004/12/msg00056.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2004/12/msg00179.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2005/01/msg00029.html

> I didn't find "the new mentoring programme" either. I remember being
> told some time ago that a mentor course would be announced,
> but now you mention it, I don't recall ever seeing it.

http://women.alioth.debian.org/mentoring/

Hope this helps.
regards,

GPG public key ID: 4F83C751                 Princeton, NJ 08544