Re: Clarification about krooger's platform

* MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> [2005:03:03 04:31 +0000]:
> Erinn Clark <erinn@double-helix.org> wrote:
> > None of the individuals listed in the gender imbalance section were
> > consulted about this plan; we also think these issues are deeper than can be
> > fixed with a three month analysis. Furthermore, we do not believe this to
> > be a good-faith effort to address the relevant issues, given past behavior
> > of the candidate.
>
> - Can you please explain the contact you have had with Gloria Steinem
> and Germaine Greer to confirm that they haven't been consulted?

Neither Gloria Steinem nor Germaine Greer were to be appointed as
stakeholders, which is who I'm speaking for. They will be "invited" as
opposed to "appointed".

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide