Re: DPL election IRC Debate - Call for questions

I know I've caused a lot of controversy with this issue but I keep
reapproaching it only because I feel its so important and that we are still
failing to address the issue with the proper level of seriousness (ie.
completely and permanently solved).

So... Dead horse... Kick. Kick. Kick.

Q: In June of 2004 it became apparent that SPI had been having deep set
responsibilities executing its chartered task. Donations equal to roughly
half of Debian's total holdings did not make their way into the project's
accounts due to poor (or non-existant) bookkeeping procedures. This failure
reflected poorly on Debian when donors have to correct the accounting errors
introduced. No typical business or professional organization can tolerate
this type of performance in a mission critical area. As a DPL candidate, what
actions will you take to insure that Debian's funds and other property are
managed in a professional manner? How will you insure successful execution?

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com