Re: Second Call for votes: General resolution: Sarge Release Schedule in view of GR 2004-003

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 06:00:36PM -0500, Debian Project Secretary wrote:

I think call for votes, or for that matter, any message to
debian-devel-announce should not have a m-f-t towards the announcement
list. Replies on d-d-a are getting redirected to d-d anyway, and I think
debian-vote is the appropriate place to discuss followups on messages
like this one.

You might also consider in addition setting a reply-to towards
sarge_gr@vote.debian.org (or whatever is the ballot address of the
current vote), to ease up on voting (how to vote? Hit reply, fill in you
preferences after carefully researching them, and send).

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl