Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:

> That was because the voters were 20% of the developers, as you well
> know. I'm also hoping that we've engaged enough of the developers that
> we might get a representative vote this time.

I see.  Is that what the Constitution says?  If you don't like who
won, then just keep proposing GRs, claiming that not enough people
voted last time?  When you lose a vote, raise as big a stink as
possible and have more votes?  You really think this is a good
procedure?

Thomas