Constitution: typographical errors

Hi,

there exists a bug report (#241006), filed by me against
www.debian.org, which exposes some minor misspellings in the current
version of the constitution.  Matt Kraai informs me that an amendment
might be needed in order to make the suggested changes (see bug
report).  Said errors don't seem to affect the interpretation of the
constitution, but as they appear on the web site, they should be
corrected eventually (just my opinion -- you decide).  Can someone tell
me how to proceed?  I am not a debian developer, but subscribed to
this list.

	Matthias Lutz