Re: Analysis of the ballot options

* Thomas Bushnell, BSG (tb@becket.net) [040620 03:40]:
> Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> writes:
> > Option 6 is the position that our users don't matter, and it's not
> > important to release.

> Hrm.  I think giving our users non-free software hurts them.  I'm
> against hurting our users, therefore I'm against releasing non-free
> software.

Please see /usr/share/info/gcc-295.info.gz in woody. Do you consider
it more worse to replace that file with the appropriate file from
sarge? I'm also against releasing non-free software, but I'm even more
against not releasing at all. So, at the moment, I consider it the
right thing to do to release sarge _now_, and resolve the kernel
issues etc after that.

Cheers,
Andi
--