Re: Analysis of the ballot options

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 03:35:58PM +0200, Eike zyro Sauer wrote:
> PS: I'm still sure that 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 include dropping the GPL text
> from Debian (AKA suicide) sooner or later. I don't want to discuss this
> again, as it has been discussed in depth already, I just want to mention.

Yeah, but most people on the lists seem not to be overly worried about
that interpretation. I guess the votes on options 4 and 6 respectively
will determine what the average Debianites really think, but should 6
prevail over 4, it's better to have voted for something like 3 or 5 and
that way at least prevent 6 from winning.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.