Re: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64
- From: MJ Ray <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:57:27 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
On 2004-07-13 14:15:30 +0100 MJ Ray <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
In particular, your rationale doesn't give details of
your discussions with the release manager, release assistants,
technical committee directly.
In particular, what decision is this proposal trying to overrule? Or
is it a nontechnical policy document or statement?
MJR/slef My Opinion Only and not of any group I know