Re: Second Call for votes: General resolution: Sarge Release Schedule in view of GR 2004-003

> Considering the circumstances that brought this gr to the table, and the
> many options I've been presented with in it for quietly weaseling out of
> the consequences of the previous hasty attempt at changing things, I do
> have to wonder more than I normally might about the irregularity of
> posting a 'how to vote' card to -announce right as the polls are
> closing...

Hmm, I read it as a simple whoops with the mailer, not a deliberate post
to -announce.

What is it again?  "Never attribute to malice what can be easily explained
by stupidity."  (Sorry Andreas, no offense intended -- I too have had
problems with my reply button in the past. :) )

b.