Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

On 2004-06-25 06:15:22 +0100 Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 05:42:04AM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
That's just so totally American.
Now there's the ad hominem attack you keep referring to.

Actually, it looks just plain offensive from here "it's wrong, and typically American" rather than personality-based "you are American therefore wrong". Of course, both are rather stupid things to write, but I expect most sane people stopped reading this thread that tells no-one how their ballot should look like, long ago.

"To be English is not to be baneful / To be standing by
the flag not feeling shameful / Racist or partial..."
                                            (Morrissey)