Re: Constitution: typographical errors
- To: Matthias Lutz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Constitution: typographical errors
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:24:42 -0300
- Message-id: <20040621142442.GA13664@nail>
- In-reply-to: <20040621124752.GC833@dopey.sesamstrasse>
- References: <20040621124752.GC833@dopey.sesamstrasse>
On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 02:47:52PM +0200, Matthias Lutz wrote:
> there exists a bug report (#241006), filed by me against
*sigh* I suppose we must, to avoid surreptitious edit flamwars.
Please read http://www.debian.org/vote/ a bit (although the howto is
out of date, IIRC), try to format it as a proposal and ask a developer
to make that proposal.
BTW, is §§ really correct?