Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

* Raul Miller (moth@debian.org) [040601 18:10]:
> On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 10:39:10AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > Reason: Please be specific what you want. As long as a GR doesn't say
> > that it might touch a foundation document, it doesn't do.

> It might be nice if the constitution (or some foundation document)
> said this.

Well, at the moment we definitly need to live with the current status.

In my opinion it's as this:

- If a GR has normal majority, and does not conflict with a foundation
  document, it's ok.
- If a GR has 3:1 majority and specifies to (possible) override a
  foundation document, it's ok.
- Everything else will create noise on d-vote, and should therefore be
  avoided. (This is no statement about such a GR being acceptable -
  I'm just more happy to don't discuss it to every detail.)

Ok?

Cheers,
Andi
--