Re: Proposal F on the ballot now.

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 01:24:56PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Yes; but it is not, nor has it ever been, part of a released
> distribution.

The proposal we're currently talking about
(http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/05/msg00440.html)
doesn't specify whether it's talking about the operating/application/...?
system provided by sarge, whether it's talking about the sarge main
distribution, whether it's talking about the sarge parts of our archives,
or whether it's talking about the parts of sarge which are pure programs.

We can conclude, from context, that it's probably not talking about the
parts of Sarge which are pure programs, but I see nothing to eliminate
any of the other possibilities.

--
Raul