Re: Effect of GR 2004_003

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 07:54:54PM -0400, Walter Landry wrote:
> [1] He made another mistake in DFSG release policy in
>       http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/debian-legal-200304/msg00451.html
>     but then corrected himself soon after.  We're all human.

and http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/05/msg00149.html

are better examples. Neither was in my role as release manager, and only
the latter was anything other than my personal opinion. All of it was
about archive policy and the DFSG, not social contract interpretation
nor release policy though.

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.