Re: Summary: Proposal - Rescind GR 2004-003

On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 12:41:50AM +0200, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Hmm.... I had no intention to change Craig's original.  What he wrote was an
> incomplete sentence referencing Steve's proposal.  These words slipped in
> from Steve's when I tried to make a full proposal out of them.  I think your
> interpretation of "deletes everything but clause 1 of this proposal" makes
> sense too.  I merely thought Craig was killing clause 2.
>
> I will second it either way.  (But I do not want to have 2 ways.)
>
> Craig, please speak up which way you meant.  And let's move on.

i originally meant "delete everything but clause 1", but it really doesn't
matter.  the opening paragraph is just filler & fluff and it doesn't bother me
whether it is there or not.  i.e. i'm happy with the amendment either way.

the important thing is that the proposed action is clear and unambigous -
rescind GR 2004-003.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

The next time you vote, remember that "Regime change begins at home"