Re: Amendment to the Constitution: Add a new foundation document

On Sun, 2 May 2004 21:01:19 +0200, Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> said:

> I agree and also second it.

	Thanks

> I would still rather like to remove the named release from it and
> keep it as general guideline for the future, but it's quite useful
> the way it is already.

	Well, if you look at the latest version of the proposal, we
 have added a sunset clause that will remove the offending paragraph
 that has Sarge in it as soon as the paragraphs is no longer
 required. So it is going to be in the Transition Guide for a finite
 amount of time, and will tend to proactively fend off confusion (and
 the resulting, err, discussions).

> I guess that another 3:1 majority is required to add this document
> to the other foundation documents, right?

	Yes, this is a constitutional amendment, with all that that
 entails.

	manoj
--
A man either lives life as it happens to him, meets it head-on and
licks it, or he turns his back on it and starts to wither