Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

On 2004-04-28 14:43:20 +0100 Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 10:43:15AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
I am not particularly interested in providing a comprehensive list of
ballot options to cover all possible views of DDs, here.
You are not interested in anything besides "back me or smack me"?
I'm interested in getting sarge's release schedule back on track in what
I deem the most efficient manner possible.  What are *you* interested
in?

Generally, a wide range of things, including avoiding games of "Resolution Tennis" and "decision by attrition" that I expect from unruly student unions, not Debian. You may think there is "One True Way" but it is likely that a significant number will be unhappy with your route and if they feel they had insufficient voice, this trouble will continue. Please interest yourself in being comprehensive, building consensus and healing the rifts.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.