Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

On 2004-04-28 04:26:53 +0100 Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:

I can't believe, from following this list, that the reason
the previous GR failed to be fixed was because the discussion period was
cut short in the midst of serious progress.

Irrelevant. The previous GR was discussed for some time, in draft and final forms. Yours has just appeared, dropped from the sky.

I am not particularly interested in providing a comprehensive list of
ballot options to cover all possible views of DDs, here.

You are not interested in anything besides "back me or smack me"?

If you believe this particular proposal is
ill-considered or wrong, please see paragraph one.

So what? I expect you to reject amendments and refuse to incorporate them, given your stated view.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.