On 2004-04-26 10:35:02 +0100 Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

Normally, in a political vote, "editorial change" is used to get
people to believe that a controversial change isn't, giving a minority
a better chance to get their vote passed while no-one is looking.

Like "normally" is used in a vote-related discussion to get people to accept an assertion in the absence of evidence for that norm?

"Editorial" has a sense of the editorial opinion column of a newspaper, too. I'm not saying what the intent was in this case, but anyway, someone voting on only the title may be voting randomly. Not much you can do about that.