Re: GR: Alternative editorial changes to the SC

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 08:15:09AM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> I herby propose the following editorial changes to the SC, as
> alternative to Andrews proposal:

Since ballot alternatives start out life as amendments to the current
proposal, I think it would be helpful if you could provide this as a
diff (unified diff would be nice, but verbal diff is ok ;) against
Andrew's proposal, rather than referencing the original SC.

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer