rebuttals, and business trip

Hi folks,

	I am going away on an sudden business trip tomorrow, and I
 shall not be back until the 20th. I should be able to  start the DPL
 vote on time through the virtues of at jobs; and I'll try and get the
 formal call for votes out as well.

	On another note, there does not seem to be any interest in
 rebuttals this year; I have not had a single rebuttal so far, a week
 later than I had initially hoped for. Far be it for me to nag the
 candidates into direction the are not wont to tread; so there shall
 be no rebuttals posted this year.

	I guess that leaves David B. Harris free to designate whatever
 time he chooses to schedule the debate.

	manoj
--
Ballistophobia: Fear of bullets; Otophobia: Fear of opening one's
eyes. Peccatophobia: Fear of sinning. Taphephobia: Fear of being