Re: Proposal: Keep non-free

* Michael Banck (mbanck@debian.org) [040226 11:10]:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 10:34:02AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Because most probably, nobody will build ftp.non-free.org. I would be
> > happy to be proven the contrary though, and once such an alternative
> > structure is up, and works in an acceptable way, then i would see no
> > opposition to move non-free to it.

> hear, hear.

I still don't see the advantage of the move, but I don't really mind.

However, in this case, the proposal should say something like: "The
non-free software that was distributed via Debians archive is now
moved to ..., and the clause 5 of the SC is dropped."

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/