Re: which proposals are current?

On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 10:34:16AM +0000, Jochen Voss wrote:
> What is the current state of the non-free GR?
> Which proposals are still being considered?
> Which proposals still do need seconds?

Raul and Andrew: can you please answer these questions and post current
versions of your proposals in a form that they can be seconded?  Also,
if those proposals have already received seconds, please list them, with
links to the appropriate messages.

This discussion has been so long and confusing that I wonder if anyone
but you really knows what the current state is.

-- John