Re: [Proposal] Revised Social Contract

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 08:57:14PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> I can't be bothered to fix your problems for you, or to describe how
> you can do it. I figured a hint as to how you could educate yourself
> was fair, though.

I'm not asking you to fix my problems.

I am asking you to identify what problems you're talking about.

For some reason, you have consistently been either unable or unwilling
to do.

As near as I can tell, you've totally misunderstood commentary by Anthony
Towns, have implemented broken support for that misunderstanding, and
are unhappy that I haven't followed your example.

But that's not my problem.

--
Raul