Re: summary of software licenses in non-free
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: summary of software licenses in non-free
- From: MJ Ray <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:03:56 +0000
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20040110115507.GA25596@iliana>
On 2004-01-10 11:55:07 +0000 Sven Luther <email@example.com>
The problem with third party servers, is for how long they will be
to make a commitment [...]
I suspect that W3C (for example) could make a commitment at least as
robust as Debian's, should you convince them they ought.
MJR/slef My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.
Please http://remember.to/edit_messages on lists to be sure I read
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative copyleft computing services via http://www.ttllp.co.uk/